NOTE

"Every artwork which has been made by me is strictly copyrighted."

Thanks =)

Sunday, January 24, 2010

I just feel like talking?

Tiffany's Key Pendant....I've been eyeball-ing those for a very long time and I really wished I could have the one on the 2nd right for my 21st but that's nearly impossible....USD$175!!!! *Sigh* I will on the look out for a knock off Tiffany so that my parents can buy it for me =) Yeah, since I was barely even a teenager, they promised to get me a key pendant when I'm 21...It's kinda like a thing isn't it? To get a key when you're 21...I don't know maybe not in this country but anyways I still want one.



So, I have been slacking on working out since Xmas, and I decided to set myself straight and start working out again. I can't live another day listening to comments that I'm chubby. It has to stop...yes! Not sure how am I going to do this since college has been eating my life away and I don't seem to have much free time, when I do, all I really feel like doing is lying down and rest. Really....I'm that exhausted. But I definitely need to plan this out to fit into my daily schedule...YES! I DO PLAN! I'm a serious, OCD planner. No one knows this about me I guess but truth is I can't live without my little diary. I would carry it with me to everywhere even for shopping because I'm crazy. Yeah, but my whole life is in there. Not that I have a timetable for myself, God NO! But I love to keep myself organized.

Protein shake was nasty! But I think I need to drink a cup every morning before I leave coz I desperately need the energy! I don't have breakfast and when I'm home from school I don't feel like eating lunch anymore hence, the tired energy-less ME!



The other thing I've been really into is Hugo Boss Orange EDP... I got a sample in the mail the other day and I'm in love <3 I also got my dress in the mail, well sort of, and I am disappointed! It's a little big on me, but I can still wear it..not a problem. But it looks a little faded and like....erm....idk....It didn't look 100% new? not even 90%... but there's nothing I can do about it I guess. I need to wash it properly and see how it goes. But I still have to wear it since I bought it...Oh well. Don't know where am I going to wear that to....the beach? hmm....

That's all for now..Just felt like taking a break from reading (as if I've done any). Hopefully, I'd survive exams tomorrow and today is also a special day for MICHELE! Happy 20th once again!

No comments: