NOTE

"Every artwork which has been made by me is strictly copyrighted."

Thanks =)

Friday, January 22, 2010

Life, so far...

Drawings, drawings, drawings....2D, Perspective, Contouring you name it! That's what I've been doing 70% of my time besides watching tv shows, going to classes and preparing for my other history of art subject. I can't believe this...I have more drawings to do by Tuesday. Which is a pain, considering the fact that I have history exam on Monday and presentation on Tuesday. This semester is just hectic...more than the last one. I wonder how am I going to survive this. Hence the reason why I haven't been updating myself anywhere in the world, oh well. I haven't even worked out since Xmas, my schedule has been screwed up badly....

I barely get the chance to relax anymore but I hate complaining because everyone is going through the same pressure as me at this stage but at times it leaves me frustrated. So, what's been happening with my life besides being a busy bee? I just turned 20 a week ago. Yeap, the big 2-0!! I'm finally out of the teenage stage. Alot of people...well everyone I know is pretty upset about turning 20 except me. I guess it's coz 7 years of being a teenager, I think I had enough of it already. Since i was in primary school, me and my bestie then had always wanted to be a teen as soon as we could. But now, I think it's time for me to grow up and be an adult. Being an adult is not a bad thing. Just look at the good side, you're now responsible for yourself and such and for once, your opinion actually counts and people would start taking you seriously provided if you behave seriously that is.

I just can't wait to turn 21. Then I'm all legal but I still feel like a child in my heart. Somehow I'm glad my family has never treated me like little child since many many years ago. I always had the freedom to do anything I want, go anywhere with no curfews aslong as I keep their trust and don't push this freedom thing to far. But now that I'm already 20, I feel like staying at home is more rewarding because soon, who knows, I might leave to further my studies and I would rarely see my family then. Home is where the heart is. Something I used to hate hearing when I was younger but now, it makes sense.


So back to my birthday, I did have a great time with everyone and of course there were some unexpected event but everything turned out fine in the end.

I miss my highschool days with my gals so much, if only we could hang out more. It's always so frustrating to plan an outing but when we manage to go out, it's always a blast and obviously....memorable for all the wrong reasons.
Speaking of friends, lately I've been having some friend problems. Some of them may know I have a problem with them but some may not. I don't really like to share this kinda stuff to anyone but it eats us up that's for sure. Most of the time, I feel like I've been misunderstood and yet no one bothers to try to understand the right thing. All people wants is bad news. I also feel it's time I stop trusting some people for the way they are. I don't wanna put myself through alot of pain and stuff so it's better this way I guess.
"If the jeans doesn't fit you then don't buy it".

So there we go, I'm still a little sore but it's better for me to realize some things that are happening then to continue living a lie thinking all friends you make would appreciate and be good to you. Not all, just some. =)

Happy January!


No comments: