NOTE

"Every artwork which has been made by me is strictly copyrighted."

Thanks =)

Monday, December 1, 2008

Random Monday

Just less then half an hour till 2nd December...just thought i randomly make a post since its the 1st of the month. This is a very special month to me (maybe to some of you guys aswell). As we know most of us have long holidays this month (pity those who don't, i truly sympathize) , then we have Christmas 25th, and New Year's Eve 31st...im pretty sure we know the dates haha...Ive been super tired lately...too busy helping out my parents with their bussiness...i still haven't had the time to clear my room and give it a spring clean, there are also some DIY projects pending due to time constrain and im very sorry to my buddies if i couldn't spend time with you guys but i will make it up to you...Working for my parents..well what can i say..the pay?nah aint good if i worked elsewhere i would earn alot but i guess this holidays i wasn't really looking for a job..it came to me...they needed my help so i just did what i can and it was their own willing to give me some pocket money since i wont be getting a dime during the holidays, im quite happy coz atleast i earn more than my allowance, and i get to fill up my time, i get to eat free food, i dont have to come up with transportation money so my pocket money is simply all to myself and nothing else...besides all that im also gaining some new experiences working around the kitchen and serving customers...so its all good always wanted to try out the "food related job", now i did...im quite an experiance seeker i must add.But this job is eating my time...i miss my baby so much and i feel bad for not concentrating on him so much as i used to but ive learn bing super nice to him tho...so take that as a good point...anyhow i gotta go do some cleaning...a little a day lol...there's some important stuff to do like organizing my closet and my bookshelf ..Major work to do there...so *toodles* have a great December and to Shu Yee , good luck!!!

No comments: