NOTE

"Every artwork which has been made by me is strictly copyrighted."

Thanks =)

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Good Things

Okay, well here's a "good things" post which is about things i discovered that i find really cool and interesting so just thought I'd share. Today i discover these boys on Youtube and they do cover for famous songs...not just any cover they are real good and professional and in my opinion I like the songs better in their version. Now I dont normally listen to pop songs or radio hits on daily basis , those songs are just those fling i have but i dont listen to them but these boys, they made the songs so much nicer for me to listen on daily basis really...They are called Boyce Avenue...yeah you can check them out on Youtube trust me they are awesome... =)




No comments: