NOTE

"Every artwork which has been made by me is strictly copyrighted."

Thanks =)

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Yet Another Sweet Day With JR

I admit, HE is indeed my obsession...we've been together for so long now but it always feels like it was the first time we fell in love. okay, i know THAT sounded cheezy but just let me have my moment here. I'm so happy that we are still together, strongly holding on to this relationship through all the hard and good times. I just cant imagine my life if I loose him someday. Its just too hard so i really hope that we would last forever coz truth be told he is one of the best guys ive seen in my life, being apart of me and everything. he gives me everything and a whole lot more. whether its my desire or my wishes, he always tries to grant them and what's more, he give me things which probably best described as a bonus. I just love it when he surprises me, it just makes the moment so special and i am thankful for having him. People might say that, maybe these kind of romantic stuff will only last till marriage. coz its during the dating process, couples are like so into each other.haha yeah i know, ive seen it with my own eyes before. but my JR isn't always perfect. hehe this is a good point because he is genuiene whenever he does all that and i know that its his way of telling me he cares and loves me. its not like everyday he tries to please me with something but when he does, i can tell its sincere and he meant it from the heart. i know im like crapping alot right now but let this post be for JR...by, if you're reading this now, i hope you dont laugh coz i mean what i say haha...anyways...im just too happy today maybe JR knows why..hehe i had a great day of movies, pizza, shopping and fun....i really hope to see him again before xmas...wished we could have this xmas together but sadly, we wud be seperated but our hearts will always link together...baby, i love you..mwax!

No comments: