NOTE

"Every artwork which has been made by me is strictly copyrighted."

Thanks =)

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Au Revoir!

AHhhhhHH..finally im done with my 2nd sem....no more, no more....presentations settled, projects handed in, im free....too free innfact now i gotta plan my whole month. its gonna be super boring...anyways was a weird day...Sir forgot about me & mel. so we end up walking up and down, upstairs, downstair, corner to corner searching for Sir to resume our presentation haha...when we come down he goes up, when we were up, he's down argh the frustration...after getting hold of him there we were in the dry studio with the "sirs"...maizul gave the long hard lecturer..adui...but luckily not so harsh like some before us. Appearentlly we "failed" in Maizul's eyes but thank god he's just the 2nd marker hehe...no offense Sir but we are still waiting for the good news....haha...so we did sam's stuff before this and after that complete freedom...we went downstair helped paint a small portion of the pillar hehe...funny huh...as if we gonna have our names there but haihz syok sendiri....heeeeee...then it was getting late and almost 'rainish' so i headed back to mi casa...thats about today...its just a recap...i wont post my crap project here coz just for the sake of my presentation i kept my mouth shut or else i would have agreed with everything Maizul had to say...i dont believe in my project, didnt like it so how cud i sell it but i tried my best to...if only i tried my best to create a masterpiece that would have been pleasing..anyways..what's done is done!

bye all me artsy friends..see u guys next year, next month, next sem...hehe
Happy Holidays =)

No comments: