NOTE

"Every artwork which has been made by me is strictly copyrighted."

Thanks =)

Monday, December 22, 2008

Miracles do happen!!!!



It started out with a phone call from him. he told me he will be down in 10mins
i was still asleep appearently. so i got up washed my face and stuff and got down it was about 2 sumthing almost 3pm haha (i know im a pig) so yeah got down, chilled with him for a very short while, he said he bought sivaji dvd for my bro...so yeah i was thinkin like why the hell must he put the dvd in the boot...so like whatever..then he brought in this cutest paper bags with bears all over haha...i just couldnt stop gigling...its was me xmas prezzie...i told him not to get anything for me..he was having such a hard time deciding what to get but i guess, well....hehe...you'll see...

he told me not to open till im home...im so excited...i got home read his gift tag on the bag..so sweet...

then went to room and i started unwrapping it...it was in an S&J plastic bag..i assumed it was something from there...when i took out the box..it was wrapped in this paper that was soooo familiar and i knew what he got me rite away....
hehe
im so happy and excited..i couldnt believe it!!





"MIRACLE by Lancome"

such a surprise as always my baby always surprises me
but he spends too much on me
whatever, i still love him sooo much
merry xmas to u too!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my god.. gosh
your bf so damn romantic. haha.
just buy a gift that you crave for so much for your xmas gift!! Divya gurl. you are so lucky...

S2s30 said...

yea i agree with you shu yee!!