NOTE

"Every artwork which has been made by me is strictly copyrighted."

Thanks =)

Monday, December 22, 2008

I'll Be Gone For Christmas.....Curly hair? XD

oh well just another 3days left till xmas...the feeling is intense, i mean just thinking about all the food...its gonna be heaven for my taste buds haha
will be leaving penang on the 23rd, going to my grandma's house
just me and my bro
sadly this year, some of our family members cant join us
so it wont be that much of a fun
which is sad
i think i'll be gone for about till sunday...
gonna miss him dearly
when im back, it would be quite a hectic time for me
haven't even registered for the new sem
OMG! omg! OMG!
and like where on earth is my results for the previous sem???
i still havent got it
i hope it doesnt come by while im away
coz i really dont want my parents to see it
i dont know why but lately, ive been dying to get my hairs curled
cozive been told i look better with it
and i just wanna have like a makeover
ive always been with this straight hair
be it long or short
its always been naturally straight
like im gonna 19 people
and im still havin the same old look like i was in highschool
which is quite pathetic
coz alot of people i know have changed and transformed into butterflies
all EXCEPT me... =(
bo0-hoo
i dont know but curls are really expensive
and what if it turns out horrible
i mean ive curled my hair before with the curling thingy
but like ive never had like the hair i always wanted everytime i step out of the salon
except when i was like 13 and i straightened my hair for the first time
yeah that was the only time, my hair rocked!
now, all i have is this frizzball, dry, limp, shapeless, dull, unhealthy hair
and why??
coz i blow dry and use the straightening iron really realllllly often
and why??
coz if i dont do any of those, my hair looks terrible like seriously crumpled!!
and im serious
i hate my hair...ewwwww
i wished i didnt have to blow dry it or straighten it
just like i wished i didnt have to wear any single make up on my face
but oh well, no one is perfect
but thats not gonna make me feel better
((argh))

No comments: