NOTE

"Every artwork which has been made by me is strictly copyrighted."

Thanks =)

Monday, December 29, 2008

iM bAcK!

wow i've been gone for like a week and now im home, turned on me lappy and wow.....so many blog updates and stuff from me lovely friends...ive read all ur blogs..and well..very nice i must say.

incase some of you had been wondering....xmas this year was pretty good...its just me and my family..not all my family members were able to join us but anyways it was a nice xmas...soo much food..i can't believe how fat i look now..awwwfff the aftermath....

all the time i just wished i could bring my baby over to celebrate but well, thats impossible...

but its all good...baked chicken, cookies, and more cookies, fruit cake, cheese cake, chocolate chip cookies (which i made) , carrot cake, bbq (which i made too) , laksa (weird thing for xmas innit) and soo much more....its all digested now...

new year's coming up in 2days...im soo not ready yet...i need more 2008 time...plz God!!!

i dunno, im just not ready being 19 and im soo not ready stepping into the new year...there's only one thing great about it is that my relationship with my baby..and as for everything else....NOOOOOOO...let it be 2008!!!

anyways time waits for no man so whatever...i dun have any new years plan yet...so will be catching up with steph and shu yee in a while...hehe...seriously what is there to do? i meanive never had a great new years before...every year just sit at home coz my parents are afraid of the jam..well that was before i could drive so had no choice..NOW...its time to take over of my new years and make it into something for once..but what??? for an inexperienced gal like me..i dunno... =(

still i wished i could spend new years with my special someone but yeah yeah yeah....dream on...

well atleast there's valentines ;)

*sobs*
............................................
..................................................
......................................... ..

i guess thats enough blogging for now..its just me being back in penang ryt? just letting u guys know...whatever..so long didnt blog feels so weird to even blog now... so ima end it with a BYE>>>>>>>>> =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like you are having a super great christmas. haha new year you going with stephanie to queensbay? lol. hope to see you. well well.. divya you actually curled your hair already.. haha. not bad.. quite nice. suits you lol.

Divya said...

HAHA THX BUT ITS JUST TEMPORARY WITH THE STRAIGHTENING IRON...SOBS..I WISHED IT WAS PERMANENT

S2s30 said...

permanent one can spoil your hair ler and it will be gone when you cut your hair again.. But you really do look good in curly hair.. haha.. Yeah YOU BETTER BE THERE DURING NYE!!!!!!!!! I miss you guys a lot...

Divya said...

everythin also can spoilur hair leh even sun my dear..my hair already spoil d..so no difference and i hardly cut my hair one haha..once or twice a year nia sometimes none...i will try my best to be thr..no promises guys...