NOTE

"Every artwork which has been made by me is strictly copyrighted."

Thanks =)

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Like my new layout??

Cool eh? I <3>
I'm very p.r.o.u.d of myself for spending my holiday time super duper wisely unlike the other holidays I've ever had 19 years of my life. It may be too soon to rejoice but let's hope I keep this up.

So, what am I doing during the holidays??
Besides the usual, spending time with friends, family, xmas preparation la-di-da-di-da...
I have a mini resolution...and the only reason why this 'resolution' is working this time is coz i made it especially for this holidays, after its over...It may not necessarily be valid anymore. But I've learned that by making shorter, smaller, resolutions it helped me work towards it as opposed to a huge-ass new year's resolution which FAILED everytime till i eventually gave up on it.

So,

  1. Sleep early/ Wake up early (Yes, no more vampirism!)
  2. Workout!!! (First time in my life I'm actually excited for this!)
  3. Take care of my 'very bad and neglected' skin (So far so good!)
  4. Be more healthy!!
  5. Read =)

So very little resolution = A very good start for me!

And please, please, please don't laugh when I say I wanna workout and be more healthy, I really want to...LOL...I'm not really the type who wants to be unhealthy so that's easy but the workout part needs alot of motivation =)

Hope everyone would have a great holiday!! weeeeeeeee~~

1 comment:

mIc[H]eLe said...

aiiii. divya dah besar. lol!!
jkjk. good good. keep up the good work. btw.. how u do the layout? no teach me? html ka? lol