NOTE

"Every artwork which has been made by me is strictly copyrighted."

Thanks =)

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Book-O-holic Syndrome

These are the books that I've read recently since holidays started... My thoughts:

New Moon: Boring, too much Jacob in there.

Vampire Diaries: The Awakening : Can't say much coz I know the story from watching the series but it's better then New Moon by a dozen.

The Art of French Kissing: LOL! took me forever to read this, borrowed from Mel during mid sem break I think. It's pretty nice for a light read.



These are the books that I've been reading lately,

Eclipse: hmm....better than New Moon but the Twilight Series don't appeal to me no more.

The Alchemist: LOVE THIS BOOK! Added to the list of my all-time faves!

Sweetness In The Belly: I read a few pages before...but so far I haven't resumed my reading yet...But will do soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bookoholic. xD