NOTE

"Every artwork which has been made by me is strictly copyrighted."

Thanks =)

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

i Need O2!!!AIR!!!

OH MY GEEE....im so freaking exhausted i can hardly breathe...sigh...so many stuff to do, countless projects, due dates, drama thingy...i dont think ive been this busy and this frustrated in my college life! its a short sem maybe thats why..im so struggling with time!!i cant afford to waste time d...can someone please donate time???im desperate.. -.- dying la...30 thumbnails for my final project by tomorrow???ahh i only got 10...thats all i can think of...drama showtime in 2 weeks...and we are like...ahem...scandalous...so tensed up la coz of ......i dont wanna say it here...but really...lack of consideration and understanding causes problems...enough of that...today was dad's birthday, so me and mum stopped by the cake shop and bought ice cream cake for dad...nice cake, just a simple celebration, nothing big just cut cake lol...then in the afternoon after class, me and half of the crew headed over to new world to makan at kopitiam lol oldtown...some pix were taken but unfortunately my phone is being gay so i cant transfer anything at the moment. ish ish ish...on top of that, i had to complain about digi service...its getting pretty annoying...seriously...whenever the credit cuts off, my whole gprs crap is gone...and ive called customer service like twice and ive reset my settings like twice also but still......nothing....so troublesome....ish!!!!on top of that, that stupid anonymous dumb *toot* still keeps messaging me...gawd...the sucker doesn't know when to leave me alone...or atleast get bored...??some people...ahh....dont own brains i suppose..omg how long do i have to wait till February is over coz this semester is killing me...i'll make a new countdown to replace the valentine one...geez...valentines...3 days...wohoo......maybe...a silent wohoo...i dont know if we are gonna be celebrating coz of some family crisis...sigh...its our anniversary...god, please, i beg you...let us be together for this day...i was so excited and i still am although its a 50/50 situation...please dont kill me with my excitement.....i really wish to be with him on that day coz it means so much to me, and its more than just 14th February...its the man, i disagree with, the same man i fought with, the very same man i get angry with, the very very very same man i get to be myself completely with, the very very very very same man i love deep down within. You might not believe this honey, but my mouth only says "those" words but my heart....will always be reluctant....(I hope you know what i mean) bittersweet you!!! lol x x x dont you worry about anything just make yourslf available on that day and i'll take care of the rest....trust me...you dont have to think or worry about anything but yourself on that day =) that's my gift to u darl =) muax

No comments: