NOTE

"Every artwork which has been made by me is strictly copyrighted."

Thanks =)

Sunday, January 18, 2009

when i grow up, this will be part of my autobiography =)

Im so running out of time...*panics* so many things to do but oh so little time we have...no, actually i had more than enough time but i was just lazy and uncreative for the weekends...Designing...what can i say..i guess along the way people sort of knew this was my calling coz seriously i started drawing and painting way back when i was so so so young...its like one of the first things i did and the interest stuck with me along the years till now...i remembered when i was in kindy, all my teachers would support me and enter me in any competition. at that age, they even asked me to paint and draw to decorate the classroom and what not...im not bragging just telling you guys about my childhood...so yeah...if i look back now, i think i suck terribly last time compared to now...thats obvious..but some people suck at it for life haha...seriously my brother...his drawing now still looks the same when he was in kindy...seriously im NOT kidding..i sound so mean but really...im not kidding...ok back to the story, then when i stepped into primary school, not much to do, not much competion but there was the ever so lame pendidikan seni...i never liked that subject since primary till secondary simply coz its so retarded..we dont learn anything...i remembered when i was like 8, i already started admiring artworks from van gogh, leonardo da vinci, picasso and so much more...and there we were in school cutting up potato and other food things making them into stamps...which is really craft stuff..fun but come on we have to jump up to a higher level...so yeah then in secondary when i was like 15, i started having interest in grafitti and street style art...i did sooo many grafitti thingy even made an album but my friend wanted to learn and she still has my album haha..no worries..i dont mind coz it was a very repetitive thing in there..all graffiti's of the same word 'silversign' which was supposed to be me and stephy's band..yeah two of us only...sad huh...lacking of members....moving on, the graffiti interest sort of died out now i guess coz i havent been doing it like almost a year i think, the last graffiti i did was for my bf and that's it...then came form 4, i was in accounts class...funny enough i never liked dealing with numbers..always hated it..HORROR!!..but yeah i was there..doing accounts, economy and bloody add maths...hate hate hate...i choosed that class coz i dont wanna do science and that was the 1st class for arts stream so yeah whatever just slot me in...not much choice...after the 1st exam for add maths i already decided...HELL TO THE NO am i gonna do this thing ever ever ever again...NEVER...wanted to drop immediately but no, i cant must continue for the whole form 4 and cam only drop next year...so yeah whatever la...i dont study for it, i read books in add maths class, i dont care if u get a zero coz i dont wanna do it...rebel!!grr....i already made up my mind that i wanna do designing so i dont need this extra headache in my list ok...then i told my mum about it and told her that i wanna take up arts as my extra subject...she was very supportive coz she was very good in arts and it was her passion that she never got to achieve so...im like this crystal ball for her to look at, as in how i pursue my art studies and stuff. something she always wanted to do but never got the chance so thats why she's giving me the fullest support...so another retarded thing about out school system is that, if u wanna take up an extra sub u gotta go for extra classes outside the school...that means ART CLASS for me...ive never been to tuition and all that in my life...so im like soooo freaking reluctant and annoyed...but no choice...there i was every thursday, 8pm in the art school...i messed around with only one medium that is water colour..not my fav. medium but that's waht i had to do...my teacher was very nice and sporting and superb...he inspired me in alotta ways but some times i feel so bored to go into his class i admit...but its because of him, i did so well in that subject..yes, in your face...(to my ex-school's art teacher) coz she never believed in me...thinking i was gonna fail but hey, i just brought back the bacon...haha...SPM over...actually was planning to go to Lim Kok Wing..but freaking expensive...like super duper yuper expensive...so somehow i ended up in KDU around June...i never knew KDU even had this designing course...but im there...when i first got in i was kinda nervous coz before this i had no one to compete with...it was just me and my art work but now......omg...i have soooo many people to compete with and work with blah blah blah...this became more than just a little hobby but my life...i cant afford to screw up...but im doing fine...its soo interesting the things we do although some times kinda boring..ahh it happens...but still, im loving what i do...there's no other course i would wanna be in...looking at textbooks, going for countless exams, blah blah blah...im over it...till now i still hear some people telling me that this course wouldnt benefit you, you cant earn money blah blah blah...then tell me, would you wanna spend 40years of your life working in a place you hate, dealing with things u hate, every morning u wake up and all you see is oh no, 9-5 again!, would you wanna wake up wishing you had a better life???so no, dont do something just coz people tell you to, do something coz you love doing it...its the passion that would make you successful not the course or the college you're going to..those are just pure myths...so as you can see, thats why im still here, doing this thing that ive been doing since a child...im doing fine...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Accounts. This is what im studying now. I am about to go for Business. But my uncle brainwashed me. Accounts very good. go for accounts. Very easy one. Grrr.. So difficult and confusing. Arggghhh!!!!!!!!!! But somehow i think i like it. But i just hated costing so damn much. Haha. may be not the subject. The lecturer

Divya said...

bahaha....y one??ur long lost sister one ah???