NOTE

"Every artwork which has been made by me is strictly copyrighted."

Thanks =)

Sunday, January 18, 2009

snippets into my artists' galleria....


my 1st art album when i was like 3-4years old


some retarded drawings, i know...


more retarded drawings from me


yes, and more!


mr. chatterboxer (my fav. book) i still remember haha


i was so young and i knew about love love all hehe


this i did when i was 5 haha JK...when i was like 16...first attemp drawing cartoon..FAILED


This was when i was 16, these were tattoo designs(flowers) was serious of getting one that time


i love this piece alot..did it when i was 16 aswell


when i was 17, supposed to be for our swimming club tshirt but never made any in the end =(


when i was 17, just some graffiti was still learning that time


this was when i was 15 for pendidikan seni class...got 9.5/10...what???i used pen and titik titik the damn thing for 6 hours!!!



this was when i was 17, for my art class..monochrome...love love love it!



when i was 16, syiok sendiri painting...felt inspired so i did this



when i was 16 also...i was kinda obssesed with trees that time...painted a few abstract trees...but my best one is with my bf...yeah he has me masterpiece hahahahah




THE END
(WELL NOT REALLY, THERE'S JUST TOO MUCH TO SHOW)

2 comments:

S2s30 said...

hah yeha... swimming club one in the end didn't work.. damn expensive la the shirt... plus one year nia.. bo tat... you forgotten to put up silver sign's graffiti

Divya said...

that graffiti was in that album lo that me friend took