NOTE

"Every artwork which has been made by me is strictly copyrighted."

Thanks =)

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

not enough...

hah...im back from my tiny little CNY celebration at my grandma's place...ate so much la...and i baked so much too...this year, CNY was very different compared to all the other CNY's before...my little bro's bday fall on Sunday, the eve of CNY so instead of the tradional so-called reunion dinner, things were different..grandma decided to throw a small partay for me bro...so once again, my skills as a chef is very much needed...time to marinate the chicken and bbq it the next day...i love bbq-ing at my grandma's place....soooo spacious and just nice...the enviroment and all....ate so much i could barely move btw...and i also did some baking...just so you know, i do know how to bake ok..without parental guidance k....i made orange cupcake and lime cheese cupcake with creamy chessy topping..oooo that was delish..my little bro loved it so much, he ate most of it...hehe bangga! This year i also collected alot more ang pau...i mean the quantity is bigger hehe coz my bday was on the 15th so everyone just gave me double..for CNY & Bday..cool!!my grandma's house was so freaking packed la...with my mum n us, and my uncle and his wife thank god my other uncle's house was just beside my grandma's or else we are all gonna suffocate in there...anyways, i wished i could stay longer coz i wanna eat haha...i know im such a pig..so what!!! when im there, whatever i wanna eat, just tell grandma and she will make it...so nice....if i wanna bake cake or cookie watever just go and find for ingredients..she stocks everything and has everything i'll ever need to bake...so nice...now im back to my food-less home aiya..i already felt hungry the moment i crossed penang bridge...damn...but all in all, i missed someone very badly and im glad to be back...i miss my sweetheart...by, i love ur post...its so sweet..thank u so much hun...hope to see you soon...tc of that teeth of urs lol..mwax...wished that he was there with me to celebrate CNY..but maybe next time, ryt by??hehe hope everyone had a great CNY...

No comments: