NOTE

"Every artwork which has been made by me is strictly copyrighted."

Thanks =)

Friday, January 16, 2009

19th birthday part 3






















what??got part 3 somemore ah???yes people part 3...hehe...i guess im just one of those lucky people...this part is the most interesting and funniest one and also touching in a certain way that only i understand. i feel blessed to have such great friends who never fails to make me feel special. i cant believe they would go through all the trouble and effort just to celebrate my birthday. Stephanie, Shu Yee & Phey Yee..unfortunately missing our dear Dina. Here's how it started, actually me & steoh sort of made some very loose plans the night before but shu yee was kinda sick so i didnt put much hope into it. then today around 7something only i messaged steph to ask what abt the plan but things didnt look promising coz my parents were out. i msged shu yee awile ago but then she stopped replying me. i told steph but she said maybe shu yee is asleep. then steph said she will figure something out and let me know....and you know what??

there came my brother knocking on my door, he said got someone finding for you..i was wondering who would possibly find me at this hour and no one comes to find me without notifying me also...so weird..i was about to go bath actually so yeah had to wear back my clothes then go to the door, OMGGGGGG....i was sooo shocked....there i see these three ladies standing at my door...one by one wishing me happy birthday..aiyo i was soo speechless and blur and omg....like really even my parents also shocked to see them there haha...my sis lagi shocked haha...so we went to my room, then they start la firecracker thingy all haha...so loud....suddenly my room was a happening place..lol..then off we went to fisherman's grill...wah u cant believe how full i was. just about 5mins before they surprised me, i just had my nasi dalca dinner....then go there ate fries and some of steph's spegetty lol and apple sorbet..and ofcoz the surprise doesnt stop there....these three and the waitress also all talking talking in mandarin i sitting there trying to make sense of it coz my mandarin not good at all lol..but hopeless...in the end, got another surprise...adui....a cake haha...they all sang happy birthday to me then time for my cutting cake session and ofcoz i wished to be 18..hehe...really la i do wanna be 18..im like peter pan...dont wanna grow up...hehe...we made soo much noise there like we are in kopitiam ni..always taking picture and talking so loud laughing all the way somemore beside us got people hehe. sorry lo but birthdays only come once a year...hehe...i cant believe stephanie put sooo much effort into this..thanks dear...she actually drove all the way to greenlane to pick up shu yee and phey yee and came to my house to surprise me and fetch me and drop me back and after that drop them back...she was too sweet to give me a present at the end when she dropped me back...haiya u did alot for me d la...but anyways i loved the gift...always wanted one and now ive got it...thanks alot dear...needless to say, at last they managed to surprise me hehe after many failed attemps lol...i feel so happy la..i really did enjoyed myself and thanks alot for making this day a very special one for me...i will always remember my 19th bday coz i think so far it was the best. haha altho i hate turning 19 but u guys made me forget abt the bad part..so thanks for making a great start for me...as for steph, thanks alot dear...i dont know la really feel touched coz you did so much. u always wanted me to have the best birthday...when i was 18, you took me to TGIF and made the whole crew sing to me and ofcoz i embarrased myself too haha but who cares la...so thanks again for all the wonderful memories...we shall make more memories to come in the future...you guys means sooo damn much to me, thanks for helping me through good and bad times and personally i am soo grateful that we are still very good friends till today eventhough we left highschool 2years ago..its amazing how we got even more closer...so have a great day everyone...i love you guys sooo much..muakz

5 comments:

S2s30 said...

You should thank shu yee also.. for driving all the way to get the cake... she also helped me to plan all the stuff.. felt so guilty taking all the credit.. happy birthday dear again!!! haha good to know thursday was not the end of your bday...

Divya said...

haha..yea lo felt like yesterday was my bday...u guys ah...lolz funny la

S2s30 said...

hey you tried the capo d?? that capo very good one.. hehehe

Divya said...

nt yet tune my guitar also haha but i did played with it..(untune)...

S2s30 said...

How to play with it untune la... hahaha next time i go get tuner for you..