NOTE

"Every artwork which has been made by me is strictly copyrighted."

Thanks =)

Thursday, January 15, 2009

19th birthday part 2

evening...
i was actually asleep hehe...napping time...so tired...and thr came my mum and sis...sis brought a box of chocolate to me asking me to open, i think i was like sleeping but still kinda conscious so i opened it anyhow, somehow, weird huh? mum asked me to get ready but yeah i slept again...and then later she woke me up again lol...had to wake up d..was so reluctant to get up but its my buffday so sleep can wait la since im so super free on friday. we went oldtown to eat, usual spot haha...for me la...dry curry mee and cold chocolate drink..yeps..i love the chocolate drink la..feel like havin some now infact. mum cant believe that im already 19...you see im old!!! its a big number. =(... all day long, my phone had been ringing n beeping and watever it is..lol aww too bad tomorrow wont have all this d...but neways thx for all the wishes, i truly appreciate it...maybe i'll be out with the girls tomorrow for dinner if possible...shu yee dont be so stubborn if you're really not well, dont force yourself. suppose to go out with him this saturday but i guess not anymore d..kinda sad la..just spoke to him then i wrote this post. been waiting for saturday sooo badly, actuallyi almost felt that saturday was my bday instead of today haha =( anyways, my bday is over anyways so...not much difference la...thats all for now....

No comments: