NOTE

"Every artwork which has been made by me is strictly copyrighted."

Thanks =)

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Xmas Wishlist =)

These are the impossible wishlist but what's wrong with dreaming hey...santa might just drop me a big gift haha....

  1. A brand new Sony Ericsson S500i in black (my phone dying soon) like this
  2. A car (preferably MYVI, I know im asking too much)
  3. A new closet with slidding doors and mirrors
  4. Snow

Now time for the real down to earth wishlist

  1. Family
  2. My lover
  3. Homemade cookies
  4. Liquor chocolates
  5. Baked Herbal Chicken (My grandma usually makes this)
  6. A whole pot of hot wholesome soup
  7. Fruit cake (grandma always makes this during xmas aswell)
  8. Classis Xmas Movies (I just love em' eventhough it's the same old movie every year)
  9. Jingle Bell Rocks
  10. A joyful Xmas!

Now its time for my xmas shopping dreamlist (although i dont shop for xmas)

  1. This dress
  2. This shoes but in a matching colour
  3. This pair of earrings altho idk if they suit but i love them
thats all for now i guess haha

No comments: