NOTE

"Every artwork which has been made by me is strictly copyrighted."

Thanks =)

Friday, December 5, 2008

Goodbye My Lover, Hello Shopping!!

Yellow, Mellow, Jello....

Aww so sad, it's not even a day yet and yet i miss you...*sobs* Me lover has gone to KL with his mum n bro...safe journey ya'll! He will only be back on wednesday... gonna miss the little nugget! Wonder if he's gonna miss me?

Im glad...just went out to get dinner with my bro, pooped by to check my ptptn crap...its in...so happy...

so hopefully tomorrow i'll go with my bro to BJ coz he wanna check out his PSP and i wanna check out a new phone. Just now i went to this shop but i can tell he is cheating...phone price gone down so much and he is still selling at the old rate without any added freebies...who does he think i am?

i can be dumb at times but just not that dumb alright...my hair aint blonde...okay that was prejudice but well its just a metaphor...

Just ate burger for dinner..i feel so sausy now...coz i smell chillie sauce on myself...somehow my nose is very sensitive that everytime i eat something i sense that i start to smell like what ive eaten...

"You are what you eat"
"You smell like what you eat"

Im not sure if you guys got what i meant but anyways just a very random post here since im too free haha...currently im facebooking and youtubing and also blogging. dont ask why dont i go MSN...im not an MSN fan infact i dont really like using it...just a small box for empty chit chat...oooh sorry to offend any of you but yeah thats what i think. but doesn;t mean i dont go online on MSN just not religiously, i dont see the point to do that. its as if you're tied down to your comp and i certainly like my freedom to do watever. Even when im online i dont sit infront of it 24/7, i need to move about while im online so for me, chatting and all this isnt practical for me coz i just have to be thr right infront for some period of time, if i keep disappearing, it might seem pretty rude.hehe just some brief explaination for you guys who frequently ask me this question.

so thats all for now, TTFN!


No comments: