NOTE

"Every artwork which has been made by me is strictly copyrighted."

Thanks =)

Saturday, February 12, 2011



I can still see my last Valentine post here, can't believe a year has already past. Judging from my last Valentine post, I was single and valentine-less haha, I don't remember what I did on that day either. But this year, happy to say, I'm not single. So what's this deal about Valentine? Do we really need a bouquet of roses? fancy dinner? or your date serenading a song for you? Honestly, whatever is it you guys want to do it's totally fine just aslong as you have each other. I guess that's the best part of having a partner, you're never alone. He/she is your bestfriend and you guys can do all the craziest thing in this world and not be afraid coz you have each other. Your partner is more than just a companion but he/she is also a person who plays a big role in your life as you age. They were there when some great things happened to you and also the sad moments too ofcourse. It's also nice to have someone who will always care for you and treat you special then the rest. Ofcourse it's even better when your partner grows old with you and even starts a whole new life with you. So if you ask me, what's love? I wouldn't know how to answer you but what I can say is when you feel it, you will just know it. As cheesy as it sounds. To be honest, I'm happier being in a relationship then being single. Some people are more comfortable being single but that's just how it is. We are all different. I like the feeling of having someone special. That's doesn't make me desperate for a relationship or anything, I'm just saying that's how I prefer to be ofcourse provided if I have the right man for the job. Anyways, being single isn't too bad aswell. Don't feel sad if you're date-less this Valentines. Your time will come someday. So don't take it so seriously or get upset =) So anyways, what's my plans this year? I don't really know. I don't really care either. I love my hubby and it's literally Valentine's day everyday for us. We have a good relationship and that's all that matters. Alot of our love life is kept private and behind the scenes so not many people know what's really going on between us sometimes. I guess that's what you get for living in your own bubble and that's what makes it special and sweet. I guess we will probably be curling up and watching a good movie together. =) I don't expect much , I just expect alot of TLC that lasts forever. So hope everyone has a great Valentines coming up and to those who are date-less, just have fun with friends or family or ignore this day and don't get pressured by it. 


Happy Valentine's Day <3

No comments: