NOTE

"Every artwork which has been made by me is strictly copyrighted."

Thanks =)

Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine's Day is here....soon

I honestly don't know why am I so excited when I'm single and date-less...lol....But I'm just having a good day today despite feeling over-the-top angry throughout class and even while shopping thanks to lame customer service...But the minute I got home, I felt so so so good, I don't know why either =.= This year I'd go back to my lonely Valentine routine....Last year was the first time celebrating it...(Yeah...no one believes this but yeah it's true people) But it's not about celebrating and stuff...but it's also ..well it WAS a day that meant something to me and my ex...anniversary much? oh well...I'm over him now...that's for sure....but that doesn't mean I should erase everything right? Most people mistaken getting over for erasing...Seriously, that person was in your life and was part of it. There's nothing wrong with remembering the good times and stuff as long as you're not gonna end up crying for a day!! But like I said, I'm OVEEERRR it...so so so OVER....This is the thing with relationships, they come and they go...sometimes they hurt, sometimes they make you feel good...Not that I'm saying all relationships don't last...Nooo....I'm just saying that's the nature of it. Just coz you're with someone doesn't mean he/she is THE ONE...at the same time, there's nothing wrong with feeling badly hurt when things don't work out...we are human after all....But this year, although I'm single and so available like idk what....but thanks to CNY I'll have comfort food all day and night....yeah...my grandma will be my Valentine this year....<3

Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Valentine's Day to everyone =)

No comments: