NOTE

"Every artwork which has been made by me is strictly copyrighted."

Thanks =)

Monday, April 13, 2009

Bed-ridden much?

Ahhhhhh....*regaining composure* ..........ok here's the scoop....was lyin in bed and poof out of nowhere I heard this loud noise and what do ya know...one side of my bed broke..WTH?i just bought it....checked to find that the side part broke off from it's panel....hmmmf....they just nailed 4 parts to that panel for sure break la....wait a minute...wait a minute...before everyone who reads this starts laughing their socks off...i just wanna say that...NOOOOO i dont weigh a ton alright...i think my weight remained the same...atleast in my head it does...well...even if i did gain weight im sure it's not as much to break a bed aiiite...im such a tiny creature...short by nature, blown up by cause....yeah...exactly...

*phone call break*

......umm false alarm....

sooooo.....where were we again? yeah so it was like 5.15pm and it's obviously time for me to head out and turn the traffic haywire to fetch my mum from her workplace....she was like on the phone....so had to wait and conceal all this pumped up energy to break the exciting news that my bed broke...waiting..waiting..and waiting...oh finally...yeah, she was talking bout my brother to me and all and then in response here's what i had to say "my bed broke"....i know im such a lousy listener...so we called the furniture shop to bring in some experts to deal with this situation....code 10, the call it...and just as i was about to take a bite of my dinner...knock knock here they came...had to store my dinner back in the micro to examine these two boys banging the hell out of my bed in my room...wow that sounded obscene...the bed's fine now but im kinda scared i would fall with the bed tonight...jeez....thank God, my bed is dual type, there's a roll-out bed underneath so safe landing's guaranteed *winks*

it's raining, i so feel like calling it a night though it's like 8.31pm....i have work to do....animation...haven't really found the light at the end of the tunnel for this subject yet...im not really liking the long hard processed working with 3d'smax....it's too damn freaking hard...harder than highschool pfft....highschool was nothing....*as if i was a miss-know-it-all*

*phone break & ttfn*

No comments: