NOTE

"Every artwork which has been made by me is strictly copyrighted."

Thanks =)

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

the foodie monster in me....

So today i managed to come up with a few more places to eat for my food dictionary...collaboration with Mel. And we were very hungry haha looking at pics of those food and stuff anyways we will be starting a new blog (hopefully) next sem and ofcoz it will be about food...coz i think all this while of taking pix of our food and scouting for lunch..i guess it deserves a little blog about it. So that would be our new thing and im so excited about trying out new food for once and exploring all these undiscovered places. Anyways that's that but i feel sick to my stomach now...these past few days, my mum have been feeding me like a mad cow...one large portion to another. even now, im so freaking bloated makes me feel like being bulimic tonight coz i can barely walk. No doubt i appreciate all this food but it's a little way too much to digest. Lately i've been getting very large packs of rice when i dont eat that much and it's crazy. coz i cant even finish up my lunch and yet after a couple of hours...you'll see another huge portion of dinner so i had to force myself to swallow everything anyways...urgh....i can feel myself gaining 100pounds a meal already..jeez and im going to the beach this Sat...im gonna look so freaking horrible with all these food in me...i need food break lol....Anyways that's all for now..=) liking that frog picture below???haha disgusting eh?

No comments: