NOTE

"Every artwork which has been made by me is strictly copyrighted."

Thanks =)

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Uber Frustration As We Speak...

can i just scream??
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...

ok thats enough....ive been so frustrated lately coz my laptop is giving me multiple problems and im honestly freaking out about my final project. with my laptop functioning like this i just cant imagine designing posters for those humungus walls!!its crazy!-absolute- i dunno what im gonna do!!!Before that my lappy was slow as hell, then my programs keep hanging and i have to wait so long for it to be ok sometimes i just had to restart thus- loosing all m unsaved work...pfft...and now, apart from all the usual problems...i have a new one...i would say that "ALL" my USB ports are not functioning properly...my pendrive keeps being disconnected and then whenever i slot in memory cards into the card reader, it doesn't always work...and when i use the usb cable to connect to my phone it doesnt work at all!!!and my lappy's bluetooth isnt working well aswell!!wth???im like so frustrated ive even attempted to just get rid of this thing...feelings of regret running in but it cant be...i love the functions of this thing..its incredible..touch screen? reversible screen? comes with a stylus? its all ama-zing...BUT why does it suck so much now??when i bought it it was perfectly fine...i wanna reformat but idk how??? grrr....this whole thing explains why i didnt upload pix that i promised to coz its all in my phone and there was no way of getting it out...=( frustration. can someone plz tellme what's going on with my lappy???!!!!HELP!!!!desperate!!!

......

Tommorow suckz coz ive got replacement class from 9am to 12pm..geez wanted to snooze my heart out...and its computer graphics class so have to drag this lappy along...when i hold it its not heavy but when i put into the bag??oh gosh...my hand is numb the next morning....anyways...thats really all i have to say for now..or rather rant about.

No comments: