NOTE

"Every artwork which has been made by me is strictly copyrighted."

Thanks =)

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Life's like a plate of tosai... =)))

hahaha...i cant stop laughing at my title...its been like 3 titles named after food...today was familia day...mum woke me up pretty early around 9something asking me if i wanted to join them go jalan jalan or not. everytime she wakes me up and ask and i always always reject...infact i cant remember when was the last time i said yes. so today i dont know why despite how sleepy i am but haiya all the effort my mum take to walk to my door and knock might aswell i just say yes instead of reject another time besides this coming Tuesday will be my dad's birthday so it wouldn't hurt if i sacrificed this one Saturday. I initially planned to finish up all my damn assignments today but it can wait afterall there's holiday on Monday. started out with cars..hehe dad had some car-seeing appointments so whatever. then we had a very irregular lunch. 1st at some random stall while waiting for dad's friends and next in Prangin, mcd. so weird coz we usually have one hellavu lunch. anyways, was scrolling all around prangin...my feets..no wait my shoulder..thx to my heavy loaded bag was aching all the way till i can't stand anymore, i just felt like falling was tempted to sit on the escalator even coz i was so damn exhausted. mum was looking for shoes, so every shoe shop she went, i just took the golden oppurtunity to sit down but my female greed still forced me to look at shoes argh!!!lol...i just bought like 2 tops and strangely a very cute nail clipper haha...eh prangin isnt so lala and its dead cheap hmm...girls....i wanna go prangin but not now...broke adee lolz...bought my Valentine day topp/outfit/watever lolz...its a special day for me k and its only a week away..gosh i cant waaaait!!!i think i told that like 1000 times to my hubby already lolz. so after prangin, we headed to Tanjung Bungah to eat in one of my fav. places...ofcoz it had to be Indian food...coz that's actually my all time fav since the day i was born or u might say while i was still unborn lol...im so damn full even now gosh...had potato tosai, 1 idly, sweet lassi, some chicken side dish, a bit of rice, some mutton side dish...yummmm...its been awile since i had some of this and im loving it..feel so puas atlast...i dont mind if valentine's dinner we makan there also lolz..(hints at my baby) anyways u already agreed that i will belanja you so shut up...u better keep to ur promise, i dont know why cant trust you in this lolz...just one time ni la...u be the gf la this time...anyways...im so full lol...even bought some indian sweet after that..im such a glutton, so what lol...after that went to sunshine square to so some grocery shopping coz tommorow making lamb chop. wanted to check out sneakers but it was kinda late d...so mum said on monday la..oh yea..today i also bought my very 1st number thingy lol...mum and dad encouraged me to get one who knows my luck...so just buy lo...and then at 9.30pm i finally reached home.1st thig i did, ofcourse lie down flat on my bed...haha then ni get up try the tops, bathe and here i am. my hubby is stuck inda jam...damnnnnn...miss him so much leee...and i think ima stop eating gum already...i know im kinda addicted to it but it hurts me alot!!!coz i end up biting my tongue and the side of my mouth...it hurts damn alot! now i cant really open my mouth coz i bit my tongue so badly... =( im soo sleepy d la aiyo but cant i wanna stay up for my hubby...i always do that and he doesnt realize also...can say in one week about 5days i would stay up...as in not take naps or sleep so early and just wait for him to finish studying or tuition or whatever...you see!!!now also im waiting for you! anyways thats all for today...sorry girls, monday i dont think i wanna go out coz i have alotta projects to do so i'll pass for now maybe next time la and im very very broke d...so thats all for now...tutu tata!!

No comments: