NOTE

"Every artwork which has been made by me is strictly copyrighted."

Thanks =)

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Life's like a bowl of noodles.... =)

okay lets start the day with driving...just a few seconds before reaching mum's office, she told me go 5mins back from my route to put petrol coz she isnt sure if i can make it to class. i was like, if i do that i'll be late...dah lah this kdu change rules now...we are given 15mins to be late and after that we are considered absent....can someone say what the *toot*???yeah and thats not all, three times late = 1 absent...and for this sem, can only be absent twice....sucks huh?well life's like a bowl of nooooodlessss... =) so right i wasn't worried abt the petrol, i pretty calm...coz my mum said it might last me till halfway coming home...im like ok...i'll fill it when im on the way back. so the minute she reached her office, i hopped into the driver's seat...and i saw the tank...it was E.....im so paranoid...i know it wont last me at ALL....so in order to save time i took my usual route and made a pitstop near tesco's petrol station...i forgot if its shell, or carltex...i dont really care aslong there was petrol im there....then fill in Rm50 just like my mum told me to...so wait wait wait...then i quickly speed off...my lucky day, today the roads were sooo super clear...not a single jam..so i got to class on time..hehe =D

class was kinda boring today...not much going on but yeah...lol after class, me and mel were brainstorming on where to eat...we are kinda sick with dimsum d...so lets take a break from the usual makan spot. so after much advice and suggestions from friends...which may or may not help lol..coz in the end, we decided to just go off to gurney. went to gurney d, went 1st floor coz mel wanted to see the 'food dictionary' haha...lol directory la...looking at that list, still blank...but we somehow decided to head to chopper board...my first time there...lol i know ryt, everyone has probably been there except for me...

it was so silent in there lolz...we took pix of the interior and the food...yeah we just came out from the jungle..so what? i had this shezhuan, szeshuan, szzeeee...ahh u get it ryt,..i had that thingy noodle and ginseng tea...and pai tee..tuna pai tee...lolz...the pai tee was alryt only it wasnt tradional pai tee...and the noodles tasted like rojak kuah lol but i like the chicken thingy on the side with the mushroom stuff...mel had black pepper chicken rice...yeah eat rice with chopstick..and did i meantion, my noodles were like speggety noodles lol...it kept falling off my chopstick coz it was like soooo slippery...aduh...she also had brownie with choc ice-cream and her wonderful side garnish..lol she kept playing with it...the brownie was very soft and moist i like it...so after the food journey, off we went to popular and mph...lol surprisingly we were soo....attracted to all the 'cheap' books there...i felt like buying everything!!!I WANT!i know im greedy but i did bought 2 books...1 of them is another novel for me...hehe i havent even finished reading my 1st novel but whats the harm in stocking up...and i wanna return n get more and more books...they were all under RM20 so its worth it! and i also got a really cutey book for him....for valentino's day..lol valentine...its not really a surprise coz..im too excited abt the book that i told him...haha strange thing for me to get him coz he dont read..but i choose the one with very minimal words..very!!haha hope u like it dear...anyways enough wit the blogging, ive gotta studt for me exam 2mrw..pix will be posted tommorow!!

No comments: