NOTE

"Every artwork which has been made by me is strictly copyrighted."

Thanks =)

Monday, February 9, 2009

(avoiding food-related titles) argh....but cant....life's like lamb chop and pasta!

haaa....just after having my lamb chop lunch....its all on me..and im amazed!!! alright i assumed that my mum was gonna make the chops but she woke me at 12pm as usual i was still in my deep sleep telling me its already 12pm and where's lunch lol...i thought i was supposed to make pasta and that's all but nooo...had to everything. so yeap i just got up, brushed my teeth, washed my face and got down to business...here's what i did....

  1. grill the lambs
  2. boiled the pasta
  3. make the cream soup
  4. bake meatballs
  5. make the pasta sauce
  6. saute capsicum and onions
  7. prepare the lamb chop sauce

that's alot!! and its amazing i got everything done single-handedly by 1.30pm. that was speeed people..speed! now that im done eating, my problem tooth hurts like &%$#@* ...i tried flossing but yeah that particular tooth has been giving me problems everysince i was 15. now let me tell ya about the foooood...it was awesome..hehe i know im such a brag coz i made it and im complimenting myself...lol but it was...only made one mistake...the lamb..i should have soften it first. but its my first time...we learn from our mistakes...one of the very quotes i truly believe in. maybe later in the evening ima made kebabs with that extra lamb and capsicum only for myself ofcourse lol...nothing can stop this baby monster from indulging on her favourite peice of meat ~ le lamb!! you know if arts wasnt my interest, i would probably take up chef course coz cooking is just so relaxing. i know im getting some arched eyebrows on this but people were made different despite the fact im not so much of a cook but i still find it relaxing. i like to do things that relaxes me not stress me out hence the one true reason why i hated school so damn much. not even one subject i love maybe english was an exclusion coz i had the freedom to write...writting is another one of my mini loves...i have alot of weird interests lol...things like watching tv is so not me coz i dont even watch tv...anyways excuse the blank update before i could even take my cam, everyone was happily eating at the table so.....there's just no way i could take a pic of my glorious creation...when i open my own restaurant, you guys can come for the opening lol...just kidding... =)


No comments: