NOTE

"Every artwork which has been made by me is strictly copyrighted."

Thanks =)

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Slap Me! Its 09'

true enough...im home, i was home, and im still home...didnt celebrate new years...as usual..so here i am blogging about this oh so wonderful experiance...NOT! first of all i cant believe how unenthusiatic my family is...first, mum went to bed around 10 sumthing..then i kept telling my bro thats its gonna be new years in a while, thot wanna play firecrackers or something and he was like...uh no...(he was too busy downloading games), then my little sis, 4 years old...i told her not to sleep early, later is gonna be new year and she was like, "i sleep early then i get up la"....hummmmfff...my attemp of lurring a 4year old to celebrate new years..failed...my dad was doing something related atleast...watching tv , something on this new years celebration thingy...and for this i am very proud to say that...i so REGRETTED not being able to celebrate with my friends...would have had soo much fun and it would have been great especially for me...why why why didnt i do something about it and pester my mum more to letme go...why.....urgh....i really dont care about whatever jam may happen , or how impossible to find parking also or how reckless people are gonna be on the road today...i really dont care...im young , bloody young (for now) so why cant i enjoy myself and fun like how i used to...why???!!!!!! yes, today is so not my day isnt it..first the ticket now this crappy new years...anyways this is all besides the point..i still havent shared with you guys how i celebrated....actually my back up plan was to be online and find other home alone friends so we could complain..but...bro using my lappy...whole day download stupid games into his psp...wasting my time ni...i had nothing to do so i end up doing what i do best...cleaning up my room!...i managed to clean it all up afterall, its still clutered tho..what to do, my room is super small and ive got alot of things...but i did manage to collect a whole plastic bag of used paper...(recycling) no la, ima give it to the aunty who sweeps the stairs since she collects them...anyways yea...and surprisingly...i turned to look at my clock and it was 00:00 sharp on the dot..you see, every year...i look at the clock during new years till i know exactly what time to look d...how pathetic...i am pathetic...jeez...very boring ah and im still upset and moody coz of whole thing today...im gonna be old in a matter of days...this time i take back what i said to my hubby that i dont feel like celebrating my bday or having anyone to wish me coz im freaking old d....sobs...this time...i wanna enjoy myself..i hope this time..for once...i would have a blast on my bday..i had a great 18th bday with stephy but this year...i wanna have so much fun till i forget im turning 19...hate the number 19..sounds adult-ish and old...
HELP ME!!!
SOS!

No comments: