NOTE

"Every artwork which has been made by me is strictly copyrighted."

Thanks =)

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

dear mr. moo,

(this post is for mr.moo, you know who you are hehe)

omg, what the *toot*...i spent like 20mins tryna figure out what's my blogger password...damn la...only to find out i was trying with the wrong email...ahhh the problem with having two emails...passwords has al
ways been my problem, i just forget too easily...haihz...anyways...today's photoshoot was cancelled...argh...me and mel were sooo excited...but.... =( ... *sleepy* hah...kinda happy coz i saw him today...haha...he waiting by the highway as planned and i stopped beside him haha...no conversations but yeah at least got to see him *love you*...cant believe our anniversary is only less then 4 weeks away...and this time its the 'REAL' anniversary...hope our plans goes smoothly...did i mention i was sleepy *sleepy* *yawn* can't wait till Friday, i soo wanna sleep like a piggy...CNY coming..ahh one week..so long...i will miss college.. =( and also my body coz im gonna get fatter for sure...haihz...who ask my grandma to be such a good cook...and my mum also...haha me leh? i suck at it...ok no, i refuse to say i suck coz i know some just that its not malaysian kinda food...hehe...still remember the time he came over, i made for him mashed potato haha..halfway making it, i realize got no milk and some other ingredients to make the gravy so he ate just the potato..(ofcoz got taste la black pepper somemore) very easy to make nia...hehe and ofcoz i made my special maggie...at first he say dowan la what la, so fussy until i made it for myself, see see someone begging me to make...dongro...and dont forget all the chocolate drinks...must be ice cold somemore haihz...susah la..haha but he always say my life is all about food...no matter what also, my food must be there...*donkey*...u think what ah...lolz no matter what the McD nuggets incident will always come up...coz i was sick of mcd and he bought nuggets , i told him dowan...was suppose to feed him while he was driving but after just one nugget, he turn around and saw the bag empty..hehe hey you get more hungry when feeding someone....as if u didnt do that to me...dont forget the mentos incident...everytime i buy, i can only eat like a few biji and u will sapu all from me, until i have to hide from you eh...not just me, eida also... =P ....then somemore always say that no matter what, whether im sad or what also, ill still eat one not like some people , sad means no appetite...eh...how would you know eh???...u also the same what...no matter what, you'll just sleeeeeeeep like a little pig...phone ring a million times also, you'll be snoring away, no matter what occasion, what emotion or what, all you know is ZZZZZZZzzzzzz.....*sleeping beauty* only you're not a beauty...aiyeeer...moo, moo...now also as im blogging after a few mins you're gonna sleep rite...sleep sleep sleep ni...haiya....better go and study NOW NOW NOW!!FASTER!!!GO!!!



bye moo =)

No comments: