NOTE

"Every artwork which has been made by me is strictly copyrighted."

Thanks =)

Thursday, December 11, 2008

updates??

So its been awile since my last blog. I've been caught up with certain things and there's just nothing interesting lately, certain things has happened and changed...but well, im still the same old me...tomorrow, my baby is going off again. This time to Ipoh with his family, and will be back on Sunday. I cant believe this, its gonna be like 9 days without him altogether this holidays. i know, 9 days might not seem so bad but its like more then a week out of my 4 weeks...so its a big thing to me. xmas is coming up. im quite in the festive mood actually, i dont really know why. But there's just something about xmas that puts a smile on my face, no doubt. this xmas is gonna be special coz my bro is gonna be baptized on xmas day, so its a huge thing for me and my family. i am personally happy for him after all he is indeed my bro. Besides all that, xmas is just that time of the year for family gatherings and food and prezzies. i must say growing up i really enjoyed opening up presents (like, who doesnt rite) sometimes i'd go down in the mid of the night and sneak at my presents even try to open it up a little just to see what i got haha funny moments. but now im not like that anymore haha, i guess now i preety much like to give then to recieve. its nice to put a smile on someone's face. too bad im not working if not i would definately get everyone a gift including my closest buddies too. infact when i was working early this year, without fail, i got everyone of my family members a present and also a huge treat during their bdays but not all of them infact coz i stopped working in May so those whose bdays were after that, I am truly sorry. But this xmas, i think im gonna do something real nice and sweet like literally...im gonna bake some chocolate chip cookies haha...Div can bake?? yeah i know what ya'll thinkin but yeah ive made them before and i gotta say baking is like the easiest thing ever. u dun have to be a chef to bake seriously and the cookies i bake haha thanks to my sources from Nigella, i manage to make the exact cookies like the ones they have in Famous Amos, yes the dark black ones..i just love them. So thats gonna be my treat for everyone and i really hope they would enjoy it, i know i would. Would be putting on so much weight this xmas coz im just dying for braised bake chicken. Once xmas is done, i just cant wait for the New Year and the start of college again. im so looking forward to college , i really miss classes and my mates. one month break is more then enough for me think its time i get busy again and this time i really wanna do well, dont wanna screw up again. Oh well i guess thats it for this super long post haha summarized my thoughts these past few days into an essay wasnt so hard wasnt it? Well lets hope, there'd be some fireworks in my life coz its getting pretty dull lately.

No comments: