NOTE

"Every artwork which has been made by me is strictly copyrighted."

Thanks =)

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

something's buggin me =/



i dont know if im living in denial or am i just trying to find excuses to cover up the truth...i really dont know. the thing is im really confused. i dont know exactly what you want or what u like me to be or how to even begin. all i can say is i tried so hard but you just never saw it. if you didnt see it then maybe that wont hurt so bad but the comments just killed me like a terrible road kill. i think im alright, she thinks im alright, he thinks im alright, they think im alright..but why is it only you who has the opposite opinion? was everyone else lying to me? or were you even looking at me? i dont know, sometimes i wished i knew but its hard when im here and you're there. so is this really my denial? is it really about the outter layer? or is it just the real me that's not perfect? no one is perfect...that's a fact
but in someone's eyes i gotta be perfect atleast just that SOMEONE
"beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

No comments: