NOTE

"Every artwork which has been made by me is strictly copyrighted."

Thanks =)

Thursday, November 6, 2008


my KITTY KAT...handstiched by yours truly...
i know its nt cute la
i no talent kayz
but it cute to me maaa
so good enaf d
.........................kawaii..........................



my New And Improved Closet haha...retro!




okay here i am again
well three days without classes hmm
wat have i been up to?
well
i learnt alot haha
i just realized im onto recycling
seriously
like in a creative n cool way ofcoz
like making bangles, n so much more
and besides that ive been drowning myself in a few DIY projects so far
pretty interesting
ive been meaning to give my room a new look
and besides certain things werent practical for me like my jewellry box.
everything gets tangled up and some of them tend to break...oh pity
i lost abt two expensive beads zone earring u know
maybe ill repair them
hehe
but anyways i made this earring frame thingy
like there was this old set of purple frame i had ling around so i gave it a pink finish and tied some strings
kinda like the laundry line thing
and hung the frame on the wall
and walla aranged all my earrings
nvr knew i had so little haha
its alot also la
will take a better pic n post it up tomorrow

and i made a new pillow
kitty kat pillow
yeap handstiched kay
coz me huge teddy was brutally murdered by my siblings
so time for a rebirth
haha

and besides that
well my closet doors were sort of fallin apart
feels as if they were gonna fall on me anytime soon
dangerous
so i removed the doors
and set up a purple curtain like inda picture
haha
thats my funky closet now
lovin it so much
i wonder why wasnt i an interior student haha
i hung more of my artwork on the wall aswell
u know me
i cant live witjout art

well tats about wat i did these past few days
oh yeah i also made a small notice board
coz im very forgetfull
so this is very very VERY useful to me
hehe

well i made some other stuff to
but its a gift to my baby
so to keep it in a surprise mode
im not showing wat it is till after my baby gets it
hehe
things i do for LOVE



No comments: