NOTE

"Every artwork which has been made by me is strictly copyrighted."

Thanks =)

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Breakable, BREAKABLE, breakable girls & boys

haaaaaaa...finally English class is over. no actually i will miss that class. today was our last class and was time for my group to perform. yes, the music video thing...omg...my friends are so gonna kill me when they watch the video but plz la be sporting abit ok..hehe...the performance was well..i was excited hehe me & wan a.k.a The Bullshits performed a cover of Secondhand Serenade's Fall for you...will have that video up here soon...One final project done, 2 more to go....ha..monday got English & IT exams and then on Friday will be Samantha's and Ellison's presentation then off we go for our break. Im gonna miss college and dimsum la...dont know what im gonna do for the whole month also. Anyways let's see what that one month brings....

No comments: