NOTE

"Every artwork which has been made by me is strictly copyrighted."

Thanks =)

Saturday, November 1, 2008

All to myself....

Well well well, seems like i have the house all to myself this weekend.
yeap hehe
im not going to my grandma's after all only my parents.
my mum told me that if im busy then i could stay
actually i kinda lookig forward to go
but when i think about my work
and certain things that i gotta do here
its best if i just take a pass on this
i slept at 4am last nite woke up at 9am
wow
tats like 5 hours of sleep
immediately after waking up i drove to the shop to buy reload
well actually mum woke me up to ask if im going
now i cant seem to go back to sleep
so i think i'll just start my day
and maybe get some nap later in the evening
toodles
im gonna cook up sumthing now

***

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol first time i read your blog.. busy life yeah.. me too, studying at home. sem break now.. stress.. =.=.. very tough lifela.. worst than highschool. your cookies n cream makes me want baskin robbin so much.. haha.. my favourite!! 31st.. over dee! ish.. don realise it.. its just yesterday =(.. miss u~

Divya said...

haha yea lo
dunno why i chooe cookies n cream also lol
randomly