NOTE

"Every artwork which has been made by me is strictly copyrighted."

Thanks =)

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Random Thursday

It was raining so heavily this morning...

Arrived late for Sean's class as usual...
Mel didnt come today
so it was just me and numb
had this "The Apperentice" remake as a class presentation with Eddie, Thor and Michelle

Kinda funny tho "i was hired for my banana shaped building project" by the so called Donald Trump = Numb
So after class as usual, we would hang out at the Dimsum place opposite KDU
the dude messed up our order a bit
we wanted wantan noodles with char siew pork but instead he brought the noodles and two char siew pau..haha
after eating Alex popped out of the sudde
n at the dimsun place
i had to leave coz my mum needs the car by noon
so Alex and Numb went god-knows-where
and i headed back
home
Brought home a huge plastic bag full of chocolates, chocolates, chocolates
i requested from Numb Not for me but my mum wanted it haha

~SuGaR RuSh~




The DimSum Shack




Random DimSum



Our Favourite Dimsum

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ur sick u noe that
!!!bloody mad bitch
!!!lol me and mel in library reading ur god dam blog..ticklish la ur so cute..lo0l