NOTE

"Every artwork which has been made by me is strictly copyrighted."

Thanks =)

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

First Of The Bunch

So here we go...the first blog...hmmm...first of all, i dont really know why i wanted to start a blog...it was out of pure randomness i guess...
29th October 2008

Woke up today with a major massive headache...class was at 9am but then i thought to myself it would be impossible for me to get up and attend class in this situation so i decided to bunk class today. I dont normally do that, guess somethings has changed since highschool...the old habit of skipping schools finally came to an end...well actually if KDU didnt have the barr system i'd probably bunk all the time.
So anyways i continued my dreadful sleep..cant really sleep coz my head was practically spinning...and i still have like thousands of assignments up my nose. All the final projects, final exam for IT and so so so much more. I barely have time for myself anymore, but it's not all that bad coz atleast im doing something i love right...

So up to this hour all i did was just rest and online. I managed to touch up this final project for IT class though...making a sample website for Lime magazine.

That's all for now....as u can see life is boring this very moment...

No comments: